Better Hearing Center provides hearing solutions that are customized to each patient’s individual needs. The most important part of what we do is listen. Thanks to today’s advanced technology, we can provide education and solutions that are more powerful, precise and user-friendly than ever before. Our hearing health professional have expertise with Starkey’s state-of-the-art hearing aids ensures that her patients receive superior comfort, unmatched technology and best-in-class features.
Better Hearing Center officially opened its doors March 1, 2005. “We listen so you can hear” is our goal. We intentionally schedule our appointments to give patients plenty of time. We strive to provide cost effective, compassionate care in an environment of welcome and trust.
To better serve our patients we have locations in Ocean Springs, MS, Covington VA, Daleville VA, and Lexington, VA.
About Hearing Loss
There are four types of hearing loss; mild, moderate, severe, and profound. Since hearing loss is “invisible”, the effects of hearing loss can be attributed to confusion, aloofness, and/or personality changes.
- Comprehensive diagnostic audiological evaluations and hearing tests for adults
- Video otoscopy for detailed viewing of your ear canal
- Premium batteries
- Custom ear molds for hearing aids, iPods, and MP3s
- Water protection earplugs
- Noise protection for musicians and sportsmen
- Hearing aid repair services
- Hearing aid cleaning service
- Routine maintenance and cleaning
- Rehabilitation services for hearing loss
- Counseling for hearing loss and tinnitus
- Cerumen management (ear wax removal)
- Seminars for groups and organizations, including support groups
We value being a part of the local community and believe in treating our patients like family. We know that every person has different needs, and everyone has a unique lifestyle, that is why we are readily available to answer all of your questions Monday thru Friday.
The Better Hearing Center is part of the Hearing Health USA network of healthcare providers, whose patient promise states: “We are dedicated to providing our patients with the highest level of hearing healthcare and to guide each individual through their journey to better hearing.”